Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Survey
The Center for Nonprofit Resources with Toledo Community Foundation and OANO (Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations) is pleased to announce our partnership on the statewide Compensation & Benefits Survey. This survey is designed to capture compensation data throughout the state of Ohio. Those completing the survey will receive a free copy of the results report. This statewide survey will be administered every other year. The last survey was administered in 2014.
The 2014 Report
To receive a copy of the 2014 OANO Compensation & Benefits Survey report, please visit:
The 2016 Survey
If you are a registered subscriber to our Center enewsletter, you should receive a survey invitation via email. If you would like to be included on the participant list, (1) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Salary Survey New Participant and your contact information and we will make certain you receive an invitation with the link to participate or (2) you may subscribe to our twice monthly enewsletter and receive updates regarding the survey. Subscribe at http://www.c4npr.org/main/enewsletter-sign-up/
Data is reported for each part of Ohio, so you will be able to see northwest Ohio data as well as how our region compares to others in the state.
The Compensation and Benefits Survey will help your organization…
- make sound decisions on staff salaries and benefits by giving your board and leadership the data they need;
- stay competitive, providing you with the comprehensive information needed to make key hiring and employment decisions;
- receive current salary and benefit information data on 20 nonprofit jobs from entry-level to the executive office;
- check YES when the IRS asks on Form 990 if salaries for your chief executive and key employees were set using comparability data for similar positions; and
- sort compensation and benefit data by nonprofit service type and budget size.