- About Us
- Capacity Building & Grant Opportunities
- Technical Assistance
- Workshops & Seminars
- Workshop Spotlight
- Compensation & Benefits Survey
- Job Center
- Nonprofit Innovation & Excellence Awards
- Nonprofit Marketplace
- Afterschool Alliance
- Grant Writers Network
- Resource Library
- Share Your Stories
- The Center eNewsletter
Compensation & Benefits Survey
2012 Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Survey - Now Closed - Thank you to all participants!
The Center for Nonprofit Resources in partnership with Findley Davies, Inc. is pleased to announce that 136 local organizations completed the 2012 Nonprofit Compensation and Benefits Survey. This annual survey was designed to capture compensation data of 20 benchmark positions at nonprofit organizations in Toledo and the surrounding areas served by The Center. The survey was offered to all nonprofit organizations with at least one full-time paid employee located in Toledo, Ohio and the surrounding areas. The deadline to complete the survey was Friday, August 31, 2012.
We anticipate that the survey report will be available in early October. All organizations who participated will be given a copy of the report for free.
The Compensation and Benefits Survey will help your organization…
- make sound decisions on staff salaries and benefits by giving your board and leadership the data they need;
- stay competitive, providing you with the comprehensive information needed to make key hiring and employment decisions;
- receive current salary and benefit information data on 20 nonprofit jobs from entry-level to the executive office;
- check YES when the IRS asks on Form 990 if salaries for your chief executive and key employees were set using comparability data for similar positions; and
- sort compensation and benefit data by nonprofit service type and budget size.
2011 Survey Results
The Center for Nonprofit Resources is pleased to present the 2011 Compensation and Benefits Survey Report. This report is a free resource for our community to use in budget planning as well as compensation and benefit reviews. Download the executive summary and the report.