February 25, 2021
In this workshop we will examine what grants are and how they work. We will also explore whether or not grants will help your organization and if they will help, how to find grant opportunities and be competitive grant seekers.
No cost, but please register at the link above.
In partnership with the
Presented by Toledo-Lucas County Public Library & The Center for Nonprofit Resources
This workshop is not eligible for The Certificate in Nonprofit Management. Nuts and Bolts workshops cover identical content; they are not continuations of a prior workshop with the same title.
- Workshop is on Zoom and will open 15 minutes before the event is scheduled to begin.
- The Zoom link will be emailed prior to the event. It will be sent to the email address you provided in your registration. Please log in with the same email you provided at registration.
- When possible, workshop slides/materials etc. will be emailed to you prior to the workshop.
- This session will not be recorded and will not be available for replay.
- If you have questions about the event please email email@example.com