Performance Management – Executive Director
- Performance Management Cycle
- Evaluation of the Chief Executive
- Annual Evaluation of the Executive Director
- BoardSource, Successful Board Self-Assessments
- Starboard, Is Your Board Ready for Self-Assessments?
- McKinsey & Company, Nonprofit Board Self Assessment Tool
- Dalhousie University, Board Self-Evaluation Questionnaire
- Board Member’s Activity Report
- Strategic Planning Terms (Nonprofit Notes)
- Ten Keys to Successful Strategic Planning for Nonprofit and Foundation Leaders
- Board and CEO Leadership Roles
- SOAR Analysis (Nonprofit Notes)
- C4NPR Strategic Planning Process
If you have questions about this unique technical assistance opportunity, please contact Heather Bradley at 419-241-9513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local nonprofit board members can tap into support from your peers in our community and The Center.
Watch the schedule for future Board Mastermind groups forming.
- Tap into the collective wisdom of the community for specific knowledge and new perspectives
- Get ideas, resources, and processes to help your board increase effectiveness
- Form connections with incredible people to create support, energy, and momentum
- Create an accountability structure to support your board to achieve your goals
- No fee to participate
- Facilitated, in-person meetings addressing key issues at the board level
- Work with planning templates and checklists
- Access to a closed group on LinkedIn