We are looking for a leader to work alongside a team to plan, develop and coordinate program’s and services designed to combat conditions related
to poverty in Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Paulding, Van Wert and Williams Counties. Our agency provides opportunities to attain the necessary skills, knowledge
and motivation to consumers that are necessary to become self-sufficient members of the communities in which they live.
As the Manager of NOCAC’s Financial Opportunity Center (FOC), you would ensure program effectiveness and sustainability through fund development, partnership cultivation, data management, and reporting. Some of the duties of the position include:
- Seeking out, writing and submitting fund proposals and grants to support the functions of the FOC. Serving as liaison with funding sources, both local and federal, in meeting requirements of grants, including use of program software, reporting and monitoring.
- Being accountable for program training, monitoring, and reporting.
- Continuing to evaluate and update programs in order to meet the dynamic and changing needs of target population and staff.
- Responsible for training, evaluating, disciplining and overall supervision of FOC staff.
- Developing Memorandums of Understanding and independent contracts with partners and vendors.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with program funders, partners, employers, and other organizations to meet client/neighborhood needs and ensure program success.
- Responsible for supervising the effective utilization of the FOC’s outcomes tracking system and for reporting outcomes to program funders and other key stakeholders.
- Effectively utilizing data and outcomes to drive program decisions and design.
- Developing and facilitating ongoing recruitment efforts to locate potential Financial Empowerment program participants.
Minimum Requirements for Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated work experience providing financial literacy services to low-income consumers (including assessment, education, advocacy and support), preferred.
- Experience in the supervision of staff. Must have knowledge of and be able to apply supervisory and management principals.
Starting pay is based on educational qualification’s.
Job Type: 40 hour work week, non-exempt
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8-4:30
Pay: $17.28 – $18.37 per hour
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 403(b) with a 6% match
- 15 paid holidays
- Accrued Personal and Annual leave