House Monitor – Women’s Transitional Housing Program – PT (permanent) – 16 hours – Midnight – 8A – Thursday and Friday. On-call for other shifts as well.
Assists in relaying the Values and Mission of Aurora Project, Inc., by managing the well-being of participants and the facility of Aurora House, 1035 N. Superior St. Must be caring and consistent in the implementation of house policies and processes. House Monitor must be professional, dependable, flexible, conscientious, and have the ability to maintain a calm atmosphere.
2) Knowledge of homelessness & associate causes
4) Ability to interact appropriately with participants/staff/guests to Aurora
• Review reports from case management
• Perform telephone assessments for case intake or referral to community resources
• Supervise house chores/responsibilities
• Monitor participant medications
• Monitor and evaluate participant behaviors – reporting concerns as necessary
• Monitor participant schedules
• Maintain security of house
• Receive non-monetary donations
• Provide end-of-shift reports
• Follow policies/procedures of the house
• All other duties as assigned
Willingness to submit to criminal background check, drug, COVID, and TB screening.
Resumes should be submitted to: email@example.com – NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EEOC
Job Type: Permanent Part-time
Salary: $10.50 to $11.00 /hour
Criminal background check, TB and COVID testing required prior to start