Neighborhood Health Association (NHA), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), is the largest community health center system in Northwest Ohio with partnerships that include ProMedica, Mercy Health, and University of Toledo Medical Center. NHA has grown from a single location in 1969 to 12 medical and dental clinics throughout Lucas County. Today we operate multiple health centers including pediatrics, adult medicine, dental services, and health care for the homeless, women’s health center, senior centers and a full service pharmacy with lab services on site.
For more than 50 years, NHA has placed a strong focus on prevention and empowering individual responsibility in managing their health care and overall well-being. Our services are acutely responsive to the needs of everyone throughout the communities we serve, providing excellent care and the best health practices.
Under general supervision of the CEO, the Digital Marketing Manager manages all daily marketing activities in line with the mission of NHA including the development, implementation, tracking and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains NHA social media presence across all digital channels
- Planning digital marketing campaigns
- NHA website search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), in coordination with email, social media and display advertising.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize budget and campaign performance based on the insights
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of current marketing tools and strategies
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Bachelor’s degree is marketing or a related field preferred.
- Two (2) years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a digital marketing program including social media and display advertising campaigns
- Ability to communicate effectively orally, in writing, face-to-face, and over the phone; while providing empathy in difficult interpersonal situations. Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills-dynamic, engaging personality.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to work closely and effectively as a team player with NHA staff, community leaders, and health professionals.
This is a full-time salary position $45,000-$50,000/yearly, working 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday, no weekends or holidays
Excellent benefits including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Life Insurance, PTO and 10 paid holidays.
We are a drug free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we empower and educate, aggressively working to eliminate health care inequities, while supporting personal responsibility for one’s own health regardless of the ability to pay.